Click the button for more info and camp dates
TeamBuilding Activities in Arlington Heights and Libertyville, IL
TEAMBUILDING EVENTS TO REMEMBER!
Designed for adults and kids, our engaging team-building obstacle course helps people work together effectively to accomplish shared goals. You can find us in Arlington Heights near Palatine, Wheeling, and Buffalo Grove, as well as in Libertyville, close by to Vernon Hills, Grayslake, and Mundelein.
Teamwork Activities for Kids & Adults near Chicago
- Our educational team-building events are 100% private, meaning you and your guests have the entire facility to yourselves
- A 60-minute session with guided instruction from our team of professional instructors
- Non-stop team-building missions designed to build social cohesion
- A dedicated team to take care of your group's needs
- Use of all equipment
The Activity Program
Theme-related team games (relay races, aim-and-throw, capture the flag, or point-scoring) are the perfect way to break the ice and ease the group into working together. And construction-based games, like those focused on building bridges from planks or stairs from blocks, promote creative thinking with agility and fosters team spirit with children and adults alike.
Our custom-designed timed exercises incorporate countless combinations of unique movement-based activities needed to solve a specific problem. These activities may include vaulting, climbing and jumping over obstacles, parallel bars, or commando crawl tunnels. Scenario-based rescue activities (one team member has to be moved by the rest of their group from one place to another across the obstacle course) are also great exercises to encourage team communication and trust.
The age group and theme of the event are always taken into consideration when designing the program. This way, every client gets a unique and productive team-building experience.
Take a Look at Trust Building Activities at Hot Ground Gym
What Groups of Kids Do We Work With?
Events can be customized to meet a group’s specific needs. Whether it’s including an announcement portion, award presentation, color guard ceremony, Boy Scout troop activities, or anything in between. Regardless of the group, we like to keep things challenging and fun.
Benefits of Our TeamBuilding Events
- Increases Collaboration:Team members have to trust each other and leverage their strengths and weaknesses to achieve a common goal.
- Confidence Building:Each time a team overcomes challenges and obstacle courses, they boost individual and group confidence levels.
- Boosts Creativity:Our problem-solving activities encourage different approaches when trying to solve challenges and deepen logical thinking skills.
- Strengthens Communication:Team-building events improve social skills, as individuals have to communicate clearly to complete tasks.
- Develops Discipline:Collaboration binds individuals and motivates them to preserve and stay motivated to overcome difficulties.
Who Works With Children in Our Team Lessons?
** Special discounts & sponsorships available for schools and organizations **
FAQ About Our Kids Classes
Can we host a Boy/Girl Scout Event with HGG?
Definitely! We love the Scouts! Our Teambuilding events are a perfect "meeting" for the troop that can actually meet some requirements of a few different Merit Badges.
Do you offer an event for my child's sports team?
Indubitably! Our Teambuilding events are filled with obstacle courses and cohesive team-building challenges. Sports teams always have a blast and leave the event with a stronger team bond.
For what ages do you organize team-building activities in Arlington Heights and Libertyville?
We organize team-building activities for kids ages seven and up, as well as adults.
Can adults participate in Kid Team events?
While we know that our team events provide a lot of fun for kids and adults, we hold separate events for each group of people. Our events can be tailored to meet specific group needs, whether it’s adult or kid-orientated.