WE CREATE SPRING BREAK DAY CAMPS NEAR CHICAGO, IL
About Our Chicago-Area Spring Break Camps
- Obstacle courses
- Adventure rope activities
- Bridge building
- Role-play rescue missions
- Ball tossing
- Dart throwing
- Circuit-based fitness activities
Take a look at our spring camps we have at Hot ground gym
What Age Kids Do We Work With?
We offer a safe, non-competitive environment where kids work at their own pace. We believe mixed-aged groups nurture efficient teamwork as children and their peers negotiate their strengths and weaknesses to complete challenges. Collectively, kids overcome their fears and achieve a sense of communal and personal accomplishment. Regardless of age, they’ll have a great time.
Benefits of Our Spring Break Day Camps in Arlington Heights, Chicago, IL
- Boosts FitnessOur Spring Break Sports Camp near Chicago gets kids active and outdoors after an indoor winter.
- Character-buildingWhen kids overcome obstacle-based challenges, they learn that discipline and perseverance lead to success.
- Promotes LeadershipWe encourage teens to take an active leadership role at our Spring Break Day Camp in Chicago suburbs.
- Improves TeamworkWorking together to achieve common goals makes kids better team players.
- A Parenting BreakParents can relax knowing their kids are having fun in a safe and fully supervised environment.
Obstacle Course Fitness
2021-2022 Children's spring Camp's Schedule
FAQ About Spring Break Day Camp Near Chicago
What if my child wants to come to a spring break day camp that is full?
Unfortunately, we adhere to a strict first-come, first-served policy to ensure kids receive personalized attention. Our camps are incredibly popular, so we always recommend booking as soon as possible.
Do spring break campers need a physical to attend?
Campers don’t need a physical to attend. However, if your child has any serious underlying health conditions, please inform us so we can let our certified first-aid supervisors know.
How do I sign up for your Chicago spring day camp?
You can register your child here. We adhere to a maximum capacity, so it’s advisable to book as soon as you can because all spots are first-come, first-served.