2022 Spring Break Camps In Arlington Heights and Libertyville, IL
SPRING BREAK DAY CAMPS IN THE NORTHERN CHICAGO SUBURBS
About Our Chicago Area Spring Break Camps
- Obstacle courses
- Adventure rope activities
- Construction & Role-play rescue "Missions"
- Inspiring team Building Challenges
- "Target Practice" Hand-eye-coordination activities
- Circuit-based fitness activities
- Outside "Missions" & games (weather permitting)
TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF OUR PREVIOUS SPRING CAMPS AT HOT GROUND GYM®
What Age Kids Do We Work With?
We offer a safe, non-competitive environment where kids work at their own pace. We believe mixed-aged groups nurture efficient teamwork as children and their peers negotiate their strengths and weaknesses to complete challenges. Collectively, kids overcome their fears and achieve a sense of communal and personal accomplishment. Regardless of age, they’ll have a great time.
Benefits of Our Spring Break Camp in Libertyville and Arlington Heights, IL
- Boosts FitnessOur Spring Break Camp gets kids active and outdoors after an indoor winter.
- Character-buildingWhen kids overcome obstacle-based challenges, they learn that discipline and perseverance lead to success.
- Promotes LeadershipWe encourage teens to take an active leadership role at our Spring Break Camps in Chicago Northern suburbs.
- Improves TeamworkWorking together to achieve common goals makes kids better team players.
- A Parenting BreakParents can relax knowing their kids are having fun in a safe and fully supervised environment.
Obstacle Course Fitness
2022 Spring Break Camp Dates
Below are the current dates we are offering in the spring of 2022.
Our online form is safe and easy not needing payment info to complete.
FAQ's About our
Spring Break Camp
WHAT DAILY ACTIVITIES WILL CAMPERS PARTICIPATE IN DURING WINTER BREAK CAMP?
Specific activities vary for a wide variety of reasons, but each day will include obstacle courses, team building missions, hand-eye-corridnation deveolping activities, fun games, and so much more.
Do you provide food at your Spring Break Camp?
We do not provide food. However, we do facilitate a "picnic" like setting for our campers to enjoy their snack and/or lunches. We do also ask that all food being brought in be nut-free, for the safety of all campers.