Day Camps in Arlington Heights, IL
Kids Day Camps Service Provider near Chicago
2021-2022 Sports Activities Camps for Children in Arlington Heights, IL
From obstacle and rope courses to relay racing, our activities offer fun learning opportunities for kids to develop interpersonal skills by learning from each other and, in turn, deepen their emotional intelligence. While they’re climbing, jumping, crawling, and swinging, they’re building physical strength, confidence, and grit.
All our activities are safe and guided by expert facilitators who are CPR and first-aid certified to ensure high safety standards.
- intriguing and challenging mind games
- friendly competitions and relay races
- basic construction skills
- teambuilding challenges
- obstacle course training
- rope courses
- Parkour related activities
- dart/knife throwing
- ball/ring tossing
At Hot Ground, we combine kids of all ages into small groups to foster teamwork and offer leadership opportunities. Mixed groups break down barriers associated with age and gender and make for more inclusive environments.
And of course, for parents who need to run errands or want a break, our Sports Day Camps provide the ideal opportunity. There’s no limit to how many days your child can attend, nor do we have any minimum day requirements - you book according to your schedule. That being said, we can only accommodate a set number of kids per day, so be sure to book early!
Take a look at our day camps we have at Hot ground gym
What Age Kids Do We Work With
Benefits of Day camps For Children
- Specially Devised Programs: From obstacle courses to friendly competitions, our camps educate, entertain and develop leadership skills.
- Creative Learning: Designed to stimulate physical movement and cognitive abilities, we offer a range of confidence-building activities appealing to different strengths.
- Small Groups: We ensure every child receives the support, interaction, and attention they need during camp time.
- Safety and Wellbeing: Our facilitators are CPR and first-aid certified. They receive updated training on emergency action plans and life-saving equipment for ultimate safety.
- Constant Communication: We keep parents updated on their child’s camp experience, so they feel included and know what to expect.
Who Works With Children in Our Camps
2021-2022 Day Camps Schedule
FAQ About Our Kids Classes
Can adults participate in the party with children?
We customize each supervised birthday party, so it’s age-appropriate for kids. Parents are welcome to watch and observe from our viewing areas, while hosts can walk around the floor and snap pictures. If you’re an adult keen to try, you can book a team-building session for you and your friends.
Can I use my own decorations?
You’re welcome to bring decorations like balloons and banners that fit the theme of your child’s birthday party.