Day Camps in Arlington Heights, IL and Libertyville, IL
OUR KIDS DAY CAMPS NEAR CHICAGO
2022 NORTHERN CHICAGO DAY CAMPS FOR CHILDREN IN LIBERTYVILLE AND ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL
From obstacle and rope courses to relay racing, our activities offer fun learning opportunities for kids to develop interpersonal skills by learning from each other and, in turn, deepen their emotional intelligence. While they’re climbing, jumping, crawling, and swinging, they’re building physical strength, confidence, and grit.
All our activities are safe and guided by expert facilitators who are CPR and first-aid certified to ensure high safety standards.
- intriguing and challenging mind games
- friendly competitions and relay races
- basic construction skills
- teambuilding challenges
- obstacle course training
- rope courses
- Parkour related activities
- dart/knife throwing
- ball/ring tossing
At Hot Ground, we combine kids of all ages into small groups to foster teamwork and offer leadership opportunities. Mixed groups break down barriers associated with age and gender and make for more inclusive environments.
And of course, for parents who need to run errands or want a break, our Sports Day Camps provide the ideal opportunity. There’s no limit to how many days your child can attend, nor do we have any minimum day requirements - you book according to your schedule. That being said, we can only accommodate a set number of kids per day, so be sure to book early!
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR PREVIOUS DAY CAMPS
What Age Kids Do We Work With
Benefits of Day camps For Children
- Specially Devised Programs: From obstacle courses to friendly competitions, our camps educate, entertain and develop leadership skills.
- Creative Learning: Designed to stimulate physical movement and cognitive abilities, we offer a range of confidence-building activities appealing to different strengths.
- Small Groups: We ensure every child receives the support, interaction, and attention they need during camp time.
- Safety and Wellbeing: Our facilitators are CPR and first-aid certified. They receive updated training on emergency action plans and life-saving equipment for ultimate safety.
- Constant Communication: We keep parents updated on their child’s camp experience, so they feel included and know what to expect.
Who Works With your Children in Our Camps
2022 Day Camps Schedule
FAQ ABOUT OUR KIDS CAMPS
DOES MY CHILD HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO JOIN DAY CAMPS?
No, our camps are open to the public. Although, attending our Junion Boots™ classes regularly would definitely give your child a leg-up during camps.
What are the drop off & pick up times?
Full Day drop off is between 8 - 8:30 am and pick up is between 3:30-4pm.
Half Day AM drop off is between 8 - 8:30 am and pick up is between 11:30am and 12 noon.
Half Day PM drop off is between 12 - 12:30 pm and pick up is between 3:30-4pm."