2022 Summer Camps in Libertyville and Arlington Heights, IL
We Are Operators of Summer Camps in Arlington Heights, Libertyville, Buffalo Grove, Vernon Hills, and Other Chicago Suburbs
About Our Summer Camps for Kids Near Chicago
- Obstacle courses
- Adventure rope activities
- Role-play rescue missions
- Ball tossing
- Dart throwing
- Circuit-based fitness activities
See What Our Arlington Heights’ and Libertyville’s Hot Ground Gym Summer Camps Look Like
What Age Kids Do We Work With?
We place all children in one group, regardless of their age, and encourage the older ones to take the lead. We believe this nurtures efficient teamwork whereby kids and their peers negotiate their strengths and weaknesses to complete challenges.
When kids work together, they overcome their fears and achieve a sense of communal accomplishment. Additionally, our Small Unit Leadership program places kids in smaller teams to nurture accountability, respect, and independence. This program is also great for all kids ages seven and up.
Benefits of Our Summer Camps Near Chicago
- Increases FitnessOur Chicago summer sports camps involve many physical-based activities that act as a natural energy outlet and build stamina.
- Encourages LeadershipThe specialized Small Unit Leadership program teaches kids core skills like clear communication and collaboration.
- Improves Self-KnowledgeHGG’s children’s summer camps near Chicago empower kids to understand themselves and others better.
- A Parenting BreakParents can relax or do their errands knowing their kids are playing in a fully supervised and safe environment.
- Character-BuildingOur teen summer camps in Chicago encourage kids to overcome challenges where they learn that discipline and perseverance lead to success.
Obstacle Course Fitness
2021-2022 Day Camps Schedule
FAQ About Our Chicago Area Summer Day Camps
Do summer break campers need a physical to attend?
Campers don’t need a physical to attend. However, if your child has any serious underlying health conditions, please inform us so we can let our certified first-aid supervisors know. What if my child wants to come to a summer day camp that is full?
Unfortunately, we adhere to a strict first-come, first-served policy to ensure kids receive personalized attention