2024 Summer Day Camps for Kids in Libertyville and Arlington Heights, IL
Full-Day Summer Camps for Kids in Chicago Suburbs
Our Approach to Kids Training
- Body & MindThe daily camp activities will strengthen the bodies, and stimulate the minds of all who participated.
- Character BuildingWe encourage kids to overcome challenges as they learn that discipline and perseverance lead to success.
About Our Leadership Chicago Kids Summer Camps
Another aspect that is special to our summer camp only, is the "Team Point System"(TPS). Where, campers get to earn points as an individual and as a team throughout each day. The points that are earned can be spent on snacks and other treats at the end of each day. The decision each day what to "purchase" will be made as a team. The kids really love the point system!
- Obstacle Course movement & building
- Rope Climbing & rope using
- "target Practice" hand-Eye-Coordination activities
- team building challenges "missions"
- outside Activities (weather permitting)
- small unit leadership development
- Varying fitness-based activities
See What Our Hot Ground Gym Summer Camps Look Like
Most of the day-to-day camp is centrally controlled with small unit activities in mind. This means that we (the Instructors) will explain what will be accomplished (the "Mission"), and often the actual accomplishing will be done in the children's small team with our close guidance ;)
While the teams are participating in activities, they are earning points. These points are rewarded by us for displaying good teamwork, exceptional task/mission completion, self/team accountability, and much more. This system was designed as a financial management and team accountability learning tool, and it has shown to be very successful in driving the teams to work well together.
The points earned throughout the day can be either spent or saved throughout the week. We have various frozen and non-frozen snacks that the team may "purchase", as they enjoy the end-of-day show/movie during pick-up time. The choice must always be agreed to by the entire team.
THE KIDS LOVE IT!!
Benefits of Our Summer Camps for Kids Near Chicago
- Increases Strength & ResilienceThe daily activities will defiantly increase your child's overall fitness, as they enjoy "rough but fun experiences". These experiences are high then low in intensity, offering plenty of "active rest time" in between activities.
- Develops Leadership & "Team Mindset"The specialized small unit structured environment teaches kids core skills like clear communication, collaboration, and most importantly accountability.
- Improves Self-Knowledge & ConfidenceWe take pride in providing "out of the box" wisdom, life lessons, and other knowledge regarding a wide range of subject matter. Our professional coaches will discuss with the kids everything from simple financial management, to rope using and tying, to "this is how you pull a truck out of mud!", and so on. The extra out of the box wisdom will boost your child's self esteem and increase their overall knowledge.
Our "5 Pillars of Confidence"
Obstacle Course Fitness
2024 Chicago Area Summer Day Camp Schedule
We Are Located At
DO YOU TAKE FIELD TRIPS DURING YOUR SUMMER CAMP IN NORTHEN CHICAGO AREA?
Wo do go outside during nice weather, but we do not take "field trips".
DOES YOUR SUMMER CAMP GO OUTSIDE DURING THE DAY?
If the weather is good, we take them outside. After all, it is summer ;)
WHAT IF MY CHILD WANTS TO COME TO A SUMMER DAY CAMP THAT IS FULL?
Unfortunately, we adhere to a strict first-come, first-served policy. We recommend booking as soon as possible.