NO-SCHOOL DAY CAMPS IN Libertyville and ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL
WE OFFER SCHOOL DAY OFF EVENTS IN LIBERTYVILLE & ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL
About Our No School Day Camps
- Obstacle courses
- Adventure rope activities
- Team Building "missions"
- "Target Practice" Hand-eye-Coordination Activities
- Mind games
- Team Challenges
- Circuit-based fitness activities
See What Our no school Day Camps Look Like
What Age Kids Do We Work With?
We believe this nurtures efficient teamwork whereby kids and their peers negotiate their strengths and weaknesses to complete challenges. Hot Ground Gym makes kids work together to overcome their fears and achieve a sense of communal accomplishment. Regardless of age, they’re bound to have a good time while parents relax or at work.
Benefits of Our no school Day Camps
- Boredom BusterOur school day off camps in Northern Chicago suburbs are designed to keep kids entertained and busy all day long.
- Improve CollaborationDifferent age kids have to learn to trust one another to achieve a collective goal.
- Boosts ConfidenceWhen kids and their teams overcome obstacle course challenges, they boost individual and group confidence levels.
- A Parenting BreakParents can relax knowing their kids are playing in a safe and secure environment at our No School Day Camp.
- Promotes LeadershipOlder kids are encouraged to step up and take an active leadership role at our camps.
Obstacle Course Fitness
2023 No School Day Camp Schedule
FAQ About Our No School Day Camps
DO YOU PROVIDE FOOD AT YOUR NO SCHOOL DAY CAMP?
We do not provide food. Instead we facilitate a "picnic" like setting for our campers where they can ear up their snack and/or lunches. We care for safety of our campers a lot and ask that all food being brought in be nut-free.
Can I take my kid to your no-school camp and go and run my errands?
Absolutely, that’s one of the great advantages we offer for parents! Our Full-Day camps run from 9 am-4 pm, while our Half-Day camps are from 9 am-12 pm and 1-4 pm. As a parent, you can choose which schedule suits you best.
Do you go outside during your day camps?
If the weather is good, we'll seize the opportunity for the kids to partake in our specially designed outdoor activities.