School Day Off Camps Near Chicago, IL
Hot Ground Gym's No School Day Camps - Make the Most of Days Off
With flexible enrollment options in Libertyville and Arlington Heights, it’s easy to register your child for a single day or the whole break. Whether you're seeking a President's Day camp to productively occupy your child on their day off or Thanksgiving break camps to make the most of the holiday and create lasting friendships with new friends, Hot Ground Gym camps make the most of days off from school!
SEE WHAT OUR SCHOOL DAY OFF CAMPS LOOK LIKE
Activities That Engage Bodies and Minds During School Days Off
- Obstacle courses
- Adventure rope activities
- Team building "missions"
- "Target practice" hand-eye-coordination activities
- Mind games
- Team challenges
- Circuit-based fitness activities
Transform Boredom into Adventure with Our Schools Out Camps Near Chicago
What Age Kids Do We Work With?
We believe this nurtures efficient teamwork whereby kids and their peers negotiate their strengths and weaknesses to complete challenges. Hot Ground Gym makes kids work together to overcome their fears and achieve a sense of communal accomplishment. Regardless of age, they're bound to have a good time while their parents relax or at work.
Why Choose Our Chicago Day Off Camps?
- Child Care When School Is OutOur school day-off camps in Northern Chicago suburbs are designed to keep kids entertained and busy all day long when the school year is over. Reliable, engaging care for your children during school-free days.
- Boosts ConfidenceWhen kids and their teams overcome obstacle course challenges, they boost individual and group confidence levels.
- Full-Day Options AvailableFull-day programs from morning until evening to accommodate working parents. Parents can relax knowing their kids are playing in a safe and secure environment.
- Promotes LeadershipOlder kids are encouraged to step up and take an active leadership role at our camps. They'll explore topics that will serve them for a lifetime.
- Sign Up for One or Multiple DaysVersatile enrollment options to cater to your needs - sign up for a single day or engage your child for multiple days.
- Improve CollaborationDifferent ages kids have to learn to trust one another to achieve a collective goal.
Obstacle Course Fitness
Hear from Parents and Kids Who've Loved Their Adventure at Hot Ground Gym
2024 No School Day Camp Schedule
Day Off Camps Pricing
Begin Your Adventure - Contact Hot Ground Gym Today
Discover Our Convenient Camp Locations
FAQ About Our No School Day Camps
Is food offered in your no school day camp?
We do not provide food. Instead, we facilitate a picnic-like setting for our campers where they can eat up their snack and/or lunch. We care for the safety of our campers and ask that all food that's brought in be nut-free.
What should my child bring to camp?
We encourage every person who comes to camp to bring a water bottle and a positive attitude!
Can I take my kid to your no-school camp and go and run my errands?
Absolutely! That’s one of the great advantages we offer to parents! Our full-day camps run from 8 am-4 pm, while our half-day camps hours are from 8 am-12 pm and 12-4 pm. As a parent, you can choose which schedule suits you best and choose the pickup and drop-off time that works for you.
Do you go outside during your day camps?
If the weather is good, we'll seize the opportunity for the kids to partake in our specially designed-outdoor activities.