NO-SCHOOL DAY CAMPS IN ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, CHICAGO, IL
WE ORGANIZE ONE DAY CAMP EVENTS IN ARLINGTON HEIGHTS (THE CHICAGO AREA), IL
About Our No School Day Camps Near Chicago, IL
- Obstacle courses
- Adventure rope activities
- Bridge building
- Role-play rescue missions
- Ball tossing
- Dart throwing
- Circuit-based fitness activities
See What Our Chicago’s Hot Ground Gym One Day Camps Look Like
What Age Kids Do We Work With?
We believe this nurtures efficient teamwork whereby kids and their peers negotiate their strengths and weaknesses to complete challenges. Hot Ground Gym makes kids work together to overcome their fears and achieve a sense of communal accomplishment. Regardless of age, they’re bound to have a good time while parents relax.
Benefits of Our Chicago Area One Day Camps
- Boredom BusterOur one-day camps near Chicago are designed to keep kids entertained and busy all day long.
- Improve CollaborationDifferent age kids have to learn to trust one another to achieve a collective goal.
- Boosts ConfidenceWhen kids and their teams overcome obstacle course challenges, they boost individual and group confidence levels.
- A Parenting BreakParents can relax knowing their kids are playing in a safe and secure environment at our holiday camps near Chicago.
- Promotes LeadershipOlder kids are encouraged to step up and take an active leadership role at our camps.
Obstacle Course Fitness
2021-2022 No School Day Camps Schedule
FAQ About Our No School Day Camps
Can I take my kid to your no-school camp and go and run my errands?
Absolutely, that’s one of the great advantages we offer for parents! Our Full-Day camps run from 9 am-4 pm, while our Half-Day camps are from 9 am-12 pm and 1-4 pm. As a parent, you can choose which schedule suits you best.
Do you go outside during your day camps?
If the weather is good, we’ll seize the opportunity for the kids to partake in our specially designed one-day camp outdoor activities.
How do I register for a one-day camp in Chicago?
You can register here. Don’t leave booking to the last minute as we have a first-come, first-serve basis.