Kids Birthday Parties in Arlington Heights, IL
The Best Place to Have a Birthday Party Near Chicago
Veteran-owned and operated, Hot Ground Gym’s obstacle-based fitness, and challenging teambuilding activities are designed to inspire adventure in a controlled environment. We’re located in Arlington Heights near Palatine, Wheeling, and Buffalo Grove.
Obstacle Course Birthday Parties for Children
- 100% private event, meaning the facility is fully available for you and your guests.
- Table set-up, including napkins, utensils, a tablecloth, and plates.
- No additional fees if you choose to bring outside food.
- A birthday cake-cutting ceremony with a military saber.
Watch our videos
What Age Kids Can Participate?
Why Our Clients Think We’re the Best Place For Kids Birthday Celebrations
- Fully supervised activities from start to finish so that parents can relax.
- Game-based team-building activities designed for maximum fun.
- A unique and novel physical obstacle course suitable for kids of different ages.
- Specially trained staff to ensure safe play.
CHECK OUT OUR 2021-2022 BIRTHDAY PARTY SCHEDULE!
FAQ About Our Kids Classes
Can adults participate in the party with children?
We customize each supervised birthday party, so it’s age-appropriate for kids. Parents are welcome to watch and observe from our viewing areas, while hosts can walk around the floor and snap pictures. If you’re an adult keen to try, you can book a team-building session for you and your friends.
Can I use my own decorations?
You’re welcome to bring decorations like balloons and banners that fit the theme of your child’s birthday party.