Obstacle Course Birthday Party for Kids in Arlington Heights & Libertyville
The Best Kids Birthday Party Place Near Chicago
Veteran-owned and operated, Hot Ground Gym's obstacle-based fitness and challenging teambuilding activities are designed to inspire adventure in a controlled environment, making our gym one of the best birthday venues for kids. We're located in Arlington Heights near Palatine, Wheeling, and Buffalo Grove and in Libertyville close by to Vernon Hills, Grayslake, and Mundelein. You can count on us for your child's special day.
Hot Ground Gym Birthday Parties for Children Include
- 100% private event and private party room, meaning the facility is fully available for you and your guests.
- Table set-up, including napkins, utensils, a tablecloth, and plates in the party rooms.
- No additional fees if you choose to bring your own food and soft drinks.
- A birthday cake-cutting ceremony with a military saber.
Watch Our Kids Birthday Parties Venue Videos
What Age Kids Can Participate?
Why Our Clients Think We're the Best Place for Kids Birthday Celebrations Near Chicago
- Fully supervised activities from start to finish so that parents can relax.
- A unique and novel physical obstacle course suitable for kids of different ages.
- Extraordinary team building "Missions" specialized to the birthday child.
- 100% Private from start to finish. Only guests, friends, and family. No strangers.
Hot Ground Gym Birthday Party Invitation
If you plan to have a great kids party, here is your birthday party invitation!
We Are Located At
Can adults participate in a birthday party with children?
We customize each supervised birthday party, so it’s age-appropriate for kids. Parents are welcome to watch and observe from our viewing areas, while hosts can walk around the floor and snap pictures. If you’re an adult keen to try, you can book a team-building session for you and your friends.
Can I use my own decorations for my kid's birthday?
You’re welcome to bring decorations like balloons and banners that fit the theme of your child’s birthday party.