2021-2022 Winter Break Camps near Chicago in Arlington Heights, IL
We Are Winter Break Camp Operators in Arlington Heights, IL
About Our Winter Break Camps Near Chicago, IL
Some of the exciting adventure-based activities we offer at our winter camp include:
- Obstacle Course Running and Building
- Adventure rope activities
- Bridge building
- Role-play rescue missions
- Ball tossing
- Dart throwing
- Circuit-based fitness activities
Take a look at our winter camps we have at Hot ground gym
What Age Kids Do We Work With?
We believe this nurtures strong teamwork whereby kids and their peers negotiate their strengths and weaknesses to complete challenges. Hot Ground Gym’s winter sports camps make kids work together to overcome their fears and achieve a sense of communal accomplishment. No matter their age, we guarantee they’ll have a great time and want to return for more.
Benefits of Our Winter Break Camps in Arlington Heights (Chicago), IL
- Improve CollaborationDifferent age kids have to learn to trust one another to achieve a collective goal.
- Keep FitOur winter day camps ensure kids remain active during their holidays.
- Boosts ConfidenceWhen individual kids and their team overcome obstacle course challenges, they boost individual and group confidence levels.
- Promotes LeadershipOlder kids are encouraged to step up and take an active leadership role at our winter day camps.
- Enhances CreativityOur obstacle course-based learning encourages alternate approaches to solving challenges, which expands logical and creative thinking.
Obstacle Course Fitness
2021-2022 Children's winter Camps Schedule
FAQ About Our Chicago Winter Day Camps
What if my child wants to come to a winter break day camp that is full?
Unfortunately, we adhere to a strict first-come, first-served policy. We recommend booking as soon as possible.
Do campers need a physical to attend?
Campers don’t need a physical to attend. However, if your child has any underlying health conditions, please inform us so we can let our session supervisors know.
How do I sign up for your Chicago winter day camp?
You can register your child here. There is a maximum capacity that we adhere to so that kids receive the attention they need. It’s advisable to book as soon as you can because all spots are first-come-first-served.