2023-24 Winter Break Camps near Arlington Heights & Libertyville, IL
We Are a Kids Winter Break Camp Operators in Libertyville & Arlington Heights, IL
About Our Winter Children's Camp Activities
Some of the exciting adventure-based activities we offer at our mid winter break camp include:
- Obstacle Course Running and Building
- Adventure rope activities
- Inspiring Team Building Challenges
- Construction & Role-Play Rescue "Missions"
- "Target Practice" Hand-Eye-Coordination Activities
- Mind games (the kids love the games ;)
- Circuit-based fitness activities
Take a Look at Our Winter Camp for Kids at Hot Ground Gym
What Age Kids Do We Work With?
We believe this nurtures strong teamwork whereby kids and their peers of all ages negotiate their strengths and weaknesses to join together and complete challenges. Hot Ground Gym’s winter sports camps make kids participate jointly to overcome their fears and achieve a sense of communal accomplishment. No matter their age, we guarantee they’ll have a great time, spend time making new friends, and want to return for more.
Benefits of Our Winter Break Camps in Arlington Heights and Libertyville, IL
- Improve CollaborationDifferent ages of kids have to learn to trust one another to achieve a collective goal with new friends.
- Keep FitOur winter day camps ensure campers remain active during the break from school over the holidays.
- Boosts ConfidenceWhen individual kids and their teams overcome obstacle course challenges, they boost individual and group confidence levels.
- Promotes LeadershipOlder kids are encouraged to step up and take an active leadership role at our winter break kids camp.
- Enhances CreativityOur obstacle course-based learning encourages alternate approaches to solving challenges, which expands logical and creative thinking outside of school and classes.
Obstacle Course Fitness
Winter Break Camp
Winter Break Camp Pricing
We Are Located At
FAQ About Our Winter Day Camps
What happens during the winter break camp day?
Unlike at school, camp is the perfect opportunity for kids to exercise and play all day long, all while still learning and developing their interpersonal and communication skills. Campers will spend time on obstacle courses, playing games, and using their brains and their bodies to solve problems.
What gear does my camper need for winter camp?
All your child to join in at camp is socks and sneakers, a water bottle, and a great attitude! Children of any age can participate in our activities, getting exercise over the holidays outside of the usual school sports.