Force Fit™ Group Fitness Classes for Adults near Chicago
Adult Obstacle Courses & Group Fitness Training in Arlington Heights & Libertyville
Who is our Force Fit™ Adult Classes great For?
- Parents looking for a "quick get-away" from adulting ;)
- Avid group fitness enthusiasts. Love training? Come train with us!
- Military and civil service preparation. Joining the service? Start with us, we’ll get you all set up!
- Someone looking to get stronger and leaner in a fun way. Increase your fitness and lose weight with us!
- Adding Force Fit™ to a current weekly fitness regiment. Your routine missing something or getting a little stale? Try adding us!
- High school/college students looking for something new. Students, come train after school is done for the day, bring a friend or two as well. You and your buddies will have a blast!
What Do Our Force Fit™ Classes for Adults Include?
- Obstacle course running
- Functional fitness training
- Exercise integration
- Weight lifting
- Circuit courses
- Rope usage and climbing
- Wall climbing
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Unconventional drills, movements, and tasks
- “Target Practice” Hand-eye training activities that are a blast! Like knife and darts throwing. Ring and ball toss, grappling hooks, archery, and so much more!
Take a Look at Our Obstacle Course Activities for Adults
2022 Adult Fitness Classes Schedule
Pricing & Options
FAQ ABOUT OUR FORCE FIT CLASSES
Do you offer discounts on Force Fit classes?
Absolutely! We do offer military and first-repsonder discounts on all of our services at Hot Ground Gym®.
What do I need to bring for training?
Comfortable workout clothing and shoes, a water source, and an open mind :)
Are your adult obstacle courses the same as Ninja classes for adults?
Not really, our indoor obstacle courses and fitness sessions are a wonderful experience to behold, but we would not call them a “Ninja Class”, we call them “Military-Style Fitness Classes” or “PT sessions”.