Find A Great Career In Kids Fitness
FIND A GREAT CAREER WITH HOT GROUND GYM®
Hot Ground Gym® is not a job; it’s a lifestyle. Our team of instructors, operators and admins are hand-picked. Hot Ground Gym® is a revolutionary training program for kids and teens. The founders of Hot Ground Gym™ are two military veterans who designed the training model, relying on their own personal experience, creativity, constant research in the ﬁeld, and trial and error. We rely on the 5 Fundamental Pillars: Obstacle Course Fitness, Discipline, Leadership, Critical Thinking and Teamwork. Do you believe you have what it takes?
Part time kids'(K-8) instructor
Instructor job requirements:
- Sincere love of children
- Be able to design outside-the-box “missions”
- Be able to design training sessions
- Be able to lead kids to greatness
- Be able to express himself/herself in the most efﬁcient way possible
- Be able to be firm but gentle
- Background in ﬁtness (athletics, parkour, sports, gymnastics, American Ninja Warrior enthusiast, rock climbing ﬁeld)
- Must pass our physical ﬁtness test and our obstacle course test
- Must pass successfully our 2-week orientation
- Experience working with children is a plus
- High energy and hustle
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Must have availability to work on weekends
- Clean background check
- Ability to work non-traditional hours
- A personal passion for kids (we can teach the rest)
- A veteran of the United States Armed Forces or a veteran of the Israeli Defense Forces is a BIG PLUS.
All employees are eligible to take full advantage of our competitive employee incentives.
Room for growth with competitive raises and structured pay scale.
Opportunity for annual bonuses based on performance.
Educational reimbursement for select Personal Trainer Certiﬁcations, Parkour Certiﬁcations, special needs training and more.
Increased pay for kids’ birthday parties.